Robert J. Fink MD Chicago Herniated Disc Doctor
About Dr Robert J Fink: Chicago Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Robert Fink does minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Fink puts an endoscope in the spine similar to an arthroscope done on the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle where, through a small incision, he is able to remove herniated discs, bulging discs, extruding discs, extruded discs, and also remove some bone from neuroforaminal narrowing.
- Spine: Nonoperative treatment, physical therapy, medication, trigger point injections, lumbar epidural steroid injections. Minimally invasive spine surgery. One of only three doctors that do this in the Chicago area.
- Treatment by removing herniated discs: Protruding discs, extruding discs, bulging discs all with endoscope which is like an arthroscope used in the knee, elbow, shoulder, and wrist.
- Treatment of compression lumbar fractures: All as outpatient surgery I stitch or bandaid afterwards Outpatient surgery
- Hand surgery: All types of hand surgery. Nerve entrapment syndromes, carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, radial tunnel. Removal of lumps, bumps, ganglion cysts, hand and wrist deformities, old healed fractures, nail deformities, joint replacement, fractures.
Finding a Knee Surgeon Isn't As Easy As You Think
Adjudicative therapies are prescribed to support the benefits of Spinal Decompression therapy. After the program of care is complete, patients return to see the doctor for evaluation and monitoring.
Interesting Facts About Spinal Decompression
Research studies consistently show an incredibly high success rate for pain relief with qualified patients who complete their program of Spinal Decompression care:
- On average, eighty-six percent of patients report immediate resolution of symptoms
- Eighty-four percent remain pain-free 90 days post-treatment
- Use of pain medications is usually completely discontinued or decreased by the patient's MD
- Daily life activities are resumed - things such as work, bathing, dressing, walking, sleeping and activities
Today there is no other treatment or therapy for severe back pain and neck pain caused by damaged discs that is as effective as Spinal Decompression.
Chicago Personal Injury Doctor Sets Record
Organized in 1833, Chicago, also known as "the windy city," is the third largest city in the United States with a population well over 2.5 million people. Chicago is also the largest inland city in the United States. It is located in northeast Illinois, on the southwestern banks of Lake Michigan. The Chicago metropolitan area has a population in excess of nine million people.
Dr. Robert James Fink of Gold Coast Orthopedic Spine and Hand Surgery specializes in Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Spine, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle and foot. Any procedures on these parts of the body are done arthroscopically with small puncture wounds requiring a few stitches or a band-aid. Dr Robert Fink has been an orthopedic surgeon for over 30 years and is only one of 3 doctors in Chicago, IL performing minimally invasive spine surgery procedures. Non invasive back surgery is also called band-aid back surgery, due to the fact that patients leave with only a band-aid or one stitch after the procedure is completed.
Chicago Car Accident Doctor Robert Fink Discusses Injuries and Whiplash
Dr. Robert J Fink has been identified as specializing in orthopedic surgery and has been in practice for more than 42 years. An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Dr. Robert J Fink is professionally affiliated with multiple hospitals in Chicago area and more. He does not have any hospital affiliations listed, please contact the physician’s office as they may have hospital affiliations not included on this site. Medicare Assignment? Yes, Dr. Robert J Fink may accept the Medicare-approved amount as full payment for covered services. Please call to Dr. Robert to schedule your appointment.
A city the size of Chicago has just about everything to offer in the way of nightlife. For those interested in good food, Chicago is famous for excellent steaks and deep dish pizza. Dining options abound from family fare, to ethnic cuisine, to the latest in trendy restaurants. Some of Chicago's most interesting dining can be found in the area of Randolph Street just west of Chicago's Loop, as well as a stretch of the south Loop, and on the Magnificent Mile.