Chicago Herniated Disc Doctor
About Dr Robert J Fink: Chicago Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Robert Fink does minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Fink puts an endoscope in the spine similar to an arthroscope done on the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle where, through a small incision, he is able to remove herniated discs, bulging discs, extruding discs, extruded discs, and also remove some bone from neuroforaminal narrowing.
- Spine: Nonoperative treatment, physical therapy, medication, trigger point injections, lumbar epidural steroid injections. Minimally invasive spine surgery. One of only three doctors that do this in the Chicago area.
- Treatment by removing herniated discs: Protruding discs, extruding discs, bulging discs all with endoscope which is like an arthroscope used in the knee, elbow, shoulder, and wrist.
- Treatment of compression lumbar fractures: All as outpatient surgery I stitch or bandaid afterwards Outpatient surgery
- Hand surgery: All types of hand surgery. Nerve entrapment syndromes, carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, radial tunnel. Removal of lumps, bumps, ganglion cysts, hand and wrist deformities, old healed fractures, nail deformities, joint replacement, fractures.
Chicago Car Accident Doctor Robert Fink Discusses Injuries and Whiplash
A Revolutionary Treatment for Back and Neck Pain
Spinal Decompression is an incredibly successful treatment for severe chronic back or neck pain. It is non-surgical and non-invasive. There are no drugs or medications involved. And, there are no known side effects. It is proven to be successful even with patients who have had limited success with other conventional therapies like drugs, injections, chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, and even failed surgery.
The most common conditions successfully treated by Spinal Decompression include herniated discs, bulging or protruding discs, degenerative disc disease, stenosis, spinal arthritis, posterior facet syndrome and sciatica.
Chicago Personal Injury Doctor Sets Record
Adjudicative therapies are prescribed to support the benefits of Spinal Decompression therapy. After the program of care is complete, patients return to see the doctor for evaluation and monitoring.
Interesting Facts About Spinal Decompression
Research studies consistently show an incredibly high success rate for pain relief with qualified patients who complete their program of Spinal Decompression care:
- On average, eighty-six percent of patients report immediate resolution of symptoms
- Eighty-four percent remain pain-free 90 days post-treatment
- Use of pain medications is usually completely discontinued or decreased by the patient's MD
- Daily life activities are resumed - things such as work, bathing, dressing, walking, sleeping and activities
Today there is no other treatment or therapy for severe back pain and neck pain caused by damaged discs that is as effective as Spinal Decompression.
Dr. Robert J Fink specializes in orthopedic surgery in Chicago area. Dr. Robert J Fink, MD has a medical practice at 33 West Delaware Place, Chicago IL, and has over 42 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine with his medical degree in 1975. Dr. Fink is accepting new patients at his medical office and practice location in Chicago, Illinois. He is available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Chicago Personal Injury Doctor Sets Record
Dr. ROBERT J FINK , MD – ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY, Is Male and specialized in ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY, Dr. FINK complete education, website and Fee details are given here. Dr. FINK is one of most famous doctor in the CHICAGO, FINK is practicing in medical field for 41 Years. Doctor ROBERT completed its graduation from LOYOLA UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, STRITCH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in the year 1975 and was awarded with degree by the medical institute LOYOLA UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, STRITCH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE. From 41 years Dr. ROBERT J FINK had been awarded by local authorities in the state IL, USA. Currently Dr. FINK is Working in BETHANY HOMES AND METHODIST HOSPITAL hospital.
Dr Fink’s non invasive surgery procedures are performed to take out herniated, bulging, extruding, & extruded discs, treat fractures in back, perform sacroiliac iliac joint fusion, and also remove bone from neural foraminal narrowing. These procedures are done in an outpatient surgical setting. There is no destabilization of your spine by detaching spine muscles with a cut, unlike like traditional open back surgery where patients must be hospitalized after having substantial cuts into their back. Most surgeries are done at Lakeshore Surgery Center.