Robert J. Fink MD Chicago Hand Specialist
About Dr Robert J Fink: Chicago Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Robert Fink does minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Fink puts an endoscope in the spine similar to an arthroscope done on the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle where, through a small incision, he is able to remove herniated discs, bulging discs, extruding discs, extruded discs, and also remove some bone from neuroforaminal narrowing.
- Spine: Nonoperative treatment, physical therapy, medication, trigger point injections, lumbar epidural steroid injections. Minimally invasive spine surgery. One of only three doctors that do this in the Chicago area.
- Treatment by removing herniated discs: Protruding discs, extruding discs, bulging discs all with endoscope which is like an arthroscope used in the knee, elbow, shoulder, and wrist.
- Treatment of compression lumbar fractures: All as outpatient surgery I stitch or bandaid afterwards Outpatient surgery
- Hand surgery: All types of hand surgery. Nerve entrapment syndromes, carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, radial tunnel. Removal of lumps, bumps, ganglion cysts, hand and wrist deformities, old healed fractures, nail deformities, joint replacement, fractures.
Car Accident Doctor Speaks About Trauma
The area that was to become Chicago was first "discovered" in 1673 by Father Jacques Marquette, a Jesuit missionary, and Louis Jolliet, a Canadian explorer and map maker. In 1779, Jean Baptiste Point du Sable, an African American from Haiti, built the first permanent settlement near the present Michigan Avenue Bridge on the north bank. Chicago was incorporated in 1833 as the Township of Chicago. Chicago became a city in March of 1837. At that time Chicago's population was just over 4,000 people. Some notable dates and events in Chicago's history include
Local Chicago Surgeon Breaks Barriers With New Procedures
Dr. ROBERT J FINK Practice and experience with patient Dr. FINK graduated in 1975 since then is practicing in medical field for about 41 years. Since 1975 no malpractice has been reported for this physician. Dr. ROBERT FINK is practicing in with other 1 doctors. Doctor and his group mates are now practicing.
Dr. ROBERT J FINK , MD – ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY is highly famous and intelligent doctor in CHICAGO, passed out from LOYOLA UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, STRITCH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 1975, and have a very tough experience of 41 years thus providing best medical treatments. Malpractice by Dr. ROBERT FINK reported to authorities.
Chicago Orthopedic Surgeon Dr Robert Fink Speaks About Joints
Adjudicative therapies are prescribed to support the benefits of Spinal Decompression therapy. After the program of care is complete, patients return to see the doctor for evaluation and monitoring.
Interesting Facts About Spinal Decompression
Research studies consistently show an incredibly high success rate for pain relief with qualified patients who complete their program of Spinal Decompression care:
- On average, eighty-six percent of patients report immediate resolution of symptoms
- Eighty-four percent remain pain-free 90 days post-treatment
- Use of pain medications is usually completely discontinued or decreased by the patient's MD
- Daily life activities are resumed - things such as work, bathing, dressing, walking, sleeping and activities
Today there is no other treatment or therapy for severe back pain and neck pain caused by damaged discs that is as effective as Spinal Decompression.
Dr. Fink's Overview. Dr. Fink graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1978. He works in Chicago, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fink is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Of Chicago. Dr. Fink's Office Information & Appointments. *This physician has multiple office locations. See Office Information for details. Other Physicians in Dr. Fink's Practice; John D. Mazzarella, MD. Orthopaedic Surgery Of Spine, Dr. Fink's Hospital Affiliations.