Back Specialist Robert Fink
About Dr Robert J Fink: Chicago Orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Robert Fink does minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Fink puts an endoscope in the spine similar to an arthroscope done on the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle where, through a small incision, he is able to remove herniated discs, bulging discs, extruding discs, extruded discs, and also remove some bone from neuroforaminal narrowing.
- Spine: Nonoperative treatment, physical therapy, medication, trigger point injections, lumbar epidural steroid injections. Minimally invasive spine surgery. One of only three doctors that do this in the Chicago area.
- Treatment by removing herniated discs: Protruding discs, extruding discs, bulging discs all with endoscope which is like an arthroscope used in the knee, elbow, shoulder, and wrist.
- Treatment of compression lumbar fractures: All as outpatient surgery I stitch or bandaid afterwards Outpatient surgery
- Hand surgery: All types of hand surgery. Nerve entrapment syndromes, carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, radial tunnel. Removal of lumps, bumps, ganglion cysts, hand and wrist deformities, old healed fractures, nail deformities, joint replacement, fractures.
Orthopedic Surgeon Ratings
As one would expect from its proximity to Lake Michigan, Chicago boasts a plethora of water-related and outdoor leisure-time activities. In addition to its over 500 parks, the Chicago Parks District maintains over 30 beaches, 16 historic lagoons, nine lakefront harbors, ten bird and wildlife gardens, and thousands of special events, sports and entertaining programs. Navy Pier, located on Lake Michigan, just east of Chicago’s downtown, has long been a Chicago landmark and is a focus for lakeside recreation. Navy Pier attractions include a unique collection of restaurants and shops in addition to excellent recreational and exhibition facilities.
Dr Robert J Fink and His New Procedure For Herniated Discs
Adjudicative therapies are prescribed to support the benefits of Spinal Decompression therapy. After the program of care is complete, patients return to see the doctor for evaluation and monitoring.
Interesting Facts About Spinal Decompression
Research studies consistently show an incredibly high success rate for pain relief with qualified patients who complete their program of Spinal Decompression care:
- On average, eighty-six percent of patients report immediate resolution of symptoms
- Eighty-four percent remain pain-free 90 days post-treatment
- Use of pain medications is usually completely discontinued or decreased by the patient's MD
- Daily life activities are resumed - things such as work, bathing, dressing, walking, sleeping and activities
Today there is no other treatment or therapy for severe back pain and neck pain caused by damaged discs that is as effective as Spinal Decompression.
The City of Chicago covers an area of 60,000 hectares and sits 176 meters (578 feet) above sea level on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan. At 190 km wide and 495 km long, its the 5th largest body of fresh water in the world. The city is traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers. Chicago's extensive parklands, including 3,000 hectares of city parks attract an estimated 86 million visitors annually. As a multicultural city that thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods, Chicago today embodies the values of America's heartland-integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of its 77 distinct neighborhoods. Chicago is recognized across the United States as a very passionate sports town. Chicago is a leader in reforming public schools, enhancing public safety and security initiatives, providing affordable housing in attractive and economically sound communities, ensuring accessibility for all and fostering, social, economic and environmental sustainability.
Orthopedic Surgeon Ratings
Robert J. Fink, MD is a practicing Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. Dr. Fink graduated from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1975 and has been in practice for 39 years. He completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Fink is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fink also practices at Gold Coast Orthopedic & Spine in Chicago, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery. Definition: An Orthopaedic Surgeon Is Trained In The Preservation, Investigation And Restoration Of The Form And Function Of The Extremities, Spine And Associated Structures By Medical, Surgical And Physical Means. An Orthopaedic Surgeon Is Involved With The Care Of. He attended medical school at Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine and graduated in 1975. Arthroscopy, Bone Fracture, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herniated Disc, Hip Surgery, Joint, Pain/Swelling, Joint Replacement, Knee Surgery, Laminectomy, Osteoarthritis, Scoliosis, Sports Medicine and Spine Surgery.